- Click Here
Termination of Employment Due to Illness Lawyers in Toronto
Terminated from Job Due to Illness
Do you have an illness or disability that has resulted in your job being terminated? Has the conditions of your job made it impractical to work? We have experienced ‘wrongful termination lawyers’ that can help you with your case as they have represented many clients who have been terminated from their jobs because of a disability or illness.
When you are suffering, you are not at your best, and need the steady, compassionate advice of experienced lawyers to assist you in navigating your way to a fair and equitable resolution of your claim.
We offer a free initial consultation and you don’t pay until your case is settled or won.
Our life insurance denial lawyers can work with your physicians to prove the extent of your illness while anticipating and countering insurers’ attempts to deny benefits. For your convenience we offer:
- Free initial consultations
- No cost until the case is settled or won
- Fluency in various languages including: Farsi, Hebrew, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Punjabi and many more
- Availability for hospital and home visits
- Availability for evening and weekend appointments
- Accessibility via public transportation
- Multiple offices including in North York, Markham, and Thornhill for clients’ convenience
Call our Wrongful Dismissal Lawyers Now 647-556-5888